Joomla 3.9.9 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one bug introduced into 3.9.9, affecting template styles of multilingual web sites. Note before upgrading, make sure you update all third-party extensions.
What's in Joomla 3.9.9?
Joomla 3.9.9 includes one security vulnerability fixes, and several bug fixes and improvements.
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Filter attribute in subform fields allows remote code execution (affecting Joomla 3.9.7 through 3.9.8)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Repeatable Custom Fields: fix to keep HTML tags
- Media Manager: Modal layout improved
- Voting: Cache cleaned after voting
- Article ordering: Items grouped by category first
- Batch system: Improvements for Contact and Newsfeed
Get more detail of bug fixes from GitHub.