Joomla 3.9.6 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 1 security vulnerabilities and contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements. Note before upgrading, make sure you update all third-party extensions.
What's in Joomla 3.9.6?
Joomla 3.9.6 includes one security vulnerability fixes, and several bug fixes and improvements.
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_users ACL debug views (affecting Joomla 1.7.0 through 3.9.5)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Media Manager: Fix logic in file upload check introduced in 3.9.5
- Edge Chromium support added
- User Notes: Fix date format
- Frontend editing: article category editable by Publishers and up
- Cache: Cache folder automatically created if it doesn’t exist
- PostgreSQL database improvements
Get more detail of bug fixes from GitHub.