Joomla Project proudly announce the release of Joomla 3.9.1. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla including over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new in Joomla 3.9.1?
Below are just some of the new short bug fix updates in Joomla 3.9.1:
- Fix for the automatic title option of the Latest Actions admin module
- Com_privacy: Redirected to the privacy request form after login
- Update to TinyMCE 4.5.9
- Performance improvement for the category and tag managers
- Fix for the delete module positions issue
- Preventing the System Privacy Consent plugin from running when logging out through a menu item
- Content - Page Break plugin: Possibility to use a template override for Previous/Next pagination
- Fix navigation to the first page in pagination when SEF is off
- System - User Actions Log plugin: Removal of the number of days limitation
More about Joomla 3.9.1 updates & releases click here